As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Motorcycle L-Plates Rigid Front & Rear KitScreenflow
- 1 rigid front l-plate with bracket and bolt for attaching to the front fork max. 2 yellow number plate bolts for attaching rear L-Plate to number plate or rear panel.
40mm. 1 rigid rear L-Plate with mounting holes. Fork diam. Set of 2 rigid l plates complete with fittings for attaching to front and rear of a motorcycle or moped. L-plate size approx: 175mm x 175mm.
Pair of Rigid 1.5mm thick L Plates ~ Pre Drilled with 4 Holes ~ Genuine LD BrandUniversal
- 2 x pre drilled L Plates with 4 holes. Genuine ld brand ~ look for the logo / Made in UK. Makes fitting very quick & simple.
No drilling required. Can either be fixed with plastic number plate nuts & bolts or tied on. Made from 1. 5mm thick quality flexible rigid plastic Not cheap foam material.
MADE FROM DURABLE PVC, CAR AND MOTORCYCLE RIGID 'L' PLATEFastcar
- One supplied. Rigid pvc design for good durability. Suitable for car and motorbike. Can be used with screws.
4. Oxford L plate Kit
Oxford L plate Kit ox170 L Plate KitOxford L plate Kit
- Motorbike / scooter l-plate kit. Complete with fixing instructions. The kit contains 3 l-plates and 3 different ways of fixing them.
It is a legal requirement for any learning rider to display l-plates. On the forks, rear number plate or using a self adhesive. Included components: 1 x L Plate Set.
Motorcycle L Plate Set, 3 Pack with Adhesive & FittingsSimply
- Simply 3 pack motorcycle L PLate Set instructions on back of packaging. 1x pair of fork connector brackets and screws. 1x self adhesive L-Plate. 2x l-plate rigid. 1x set of plastic mounting screws and nuts.
SINGLE PLATE, FITS MOTORBIKE PLATES AND MUDGUARDS COMPLETE WITH TOOL FREE FIXINGS, BITS4REASONS NEW PROFESSIONAL GRADE REAR EASY FIT AND REMOVE SINGLE RIGID SOLID L PLATE 1.5MM POLYCARBONATEBITS4REASONS
- Plate is digital print, easy wipe clean surface. Bolts are 16mm long so will be suitable for drilling through 10mm thick material mudguard. 2 wing nuts, 2 x wing bolts and 4 x white nylon washers.
1. 5 mm polycarbonate whilst rigid does offer flexibility, so suitable for mudguards. Simply drill and fix no tools needed to remove or replace quickly.