As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ideal for Exhausts Manifolds No Primer Required Apply Direct To Metal Thermal Stability Self Priming Exterior Durability Oil and Petrol Resistant, Hycote Spray Paint Extreme Heat Black 400mlHycote
- Self priming. Excellent exterior durability. Superb adhesion to bare steel. Resistant to petrol and oils. Exceptional thermal stability.
E-Tech XHT001 XHT Black Extremely High Temperature Spray Paint Brake Caliper Engine Block 650'CE-Tech
- Strong adhesion. Easy to apply with fast curring time. Heat resistant upto 650'c. Ideal for engine blocks, exhausts and manifolds. Long lasting high quality finish.
Autotek AT0VHTB500 500ml VHT Paint, BlackAutotek
- For use on components such as exhaust manifolds. 563 vht paint black 500Ml. This black paint can withstand temperatures up to 650 degrees Celsius or 1200 degrees Fahrenheit. Comes in a 500ml can. Great Product. Autotek VHT black paint. Vht: works at Very High Temperatures.
Simoniz Black VHT Spray Paint 2x 500mlSimoniz
- Simoniz black vht very high temperature Spray Paint 2x 500ml. Developed for manifolds and exhausts. Protects up to 800°C. Petrol and solvent resistant.
|Weight||1.2 kg (2.65 Pounds)|
XTREMELY HIGH TEMPERATURE BLACK PAINT HEAT RATED TO APPROX 650 C 1200 F, NEW MODEL E-TECH XHT, BITS4REASONSBITS4REASONS
- Ideal for personalisation, restoration and reconditioning. Ideal for engine blocks, rocker covers, exhausts and manifolds. Long lasting, high quality finish.
Easy to apply with fast curing time. E-tech xht paint is formulated using a blend of silicone and ceramic resins to create a thermal barrier that will protect exposed/bare metal surfaces from Xtremely High Temperatures.
Xht paint also protects the surface from radiant heat, pitting and corrosion as well as enhancing its appearance. Can size: 400ml. Suitable for the following applications: automotive, industrial, marine, motorsport, domestic. No primer needed, strong adhesion to bare steel and metal.
E-Tech XHT Xtremely High Temperature CLEAR LACQUER Car Engine Block Exhaust Metal Surface VHT Spray PaintE-Tech
- Fast curing time. Contents: 400ml. Long lasting with a High Quality Finish. Easy to apply. For customisation and Reconditioning of Parts.
Strong Adhesion. Ideal for protecting surfaces, oil, such as pipe work and bulk heads etc from radiant heat and thermal fatigue. Before using check your temperature ratings for each application to make sure they are within the paints' operating range.
Resistant to petrol, diesel, anti-freeze and other engine bay chemicals. The e-tech xht clear lacquer seals painted and bare metal surfaces to prevent against pitting and rusting. Temperature rating: 800Â°c, 1472Â°F. Ideal for engine blocks, rocker cover's, Exhaust's and Manifolds.