As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
BITS4REASONS, NEW MODEL E-TECH BRAKE CALIPER PROFESSIONAL GRADE PAINT KIT- PERFORMANCE HIGH TEMPERATURE RATED TO 220 C RACE REDBITS4REASONS
- Chip and crack resistant formula. Stunning high gloss professional finish. E-tech caliper paint is the perfect solution for enhancing or improving any brake caliper or drum. One-part paint system so no need for mixing with hardeners or priming, tin can be re-sealed and it can be used again at a later date for touch-ups and repairs if needed.
The unique paint system was formulated using a special ceramic resin that allows the paint to cope with temperatures of up to 220°C.
High quality enamel paint for excellent adhesion and durability. Easy to apply brush-on application with no dismantling of parts required.
Resists brake dust, oil, Cleaning Chemicals, Road Salt and general road grime. Kit contains: 1 x 250ml tin of brake caliper paint, 1 x 500ml brake Parts Cleaner Aerosol, 1 x Wire Brush, 1 x Paint Brush, 1 x paint stirrer, 1 x Pair of Protection Gloves. Long term performance of this lacquer on bare aluminium, stainless steel and non-ferrous metal surfaces cannot be guaranteed.
K2 PRO Brake Caliper RED HIGH GLOSS Heat 260°C Resistant Paint Spray 400mlK2
- Capacity : 400ml. K2 brake caliper paint high-temperature resistant 260 °C Spray lacquer 400ml. Colour : Red. Creates a durable coating with high gloss, resistant to brake dust, chemicals, salt, petrol and adverse weather conditions . Protect against corrosion. .
3 x 400ml Restore & Transform Car Brake Calipers, Red, 3 x JENOLITE Brake Caliper PaintJENOLITE
- Durable and attractive high gloss finish. Excellent filling properties helps create a smooth finish. Specially formulated to deal with high temperatures associated with brakes. Helps protect against corrosion from weather, salt & grit, petrol, chemicals and brake dust. Quick drying.
E-Tech EBCP-W White Car Engine Bay Block Valve Cover Brake Caliper Paint KitE-Tech
- Resistant against brake dust, Chemicals, Corrosion. Please note colour and pictures shown above are for illustration purposes only. Paint can be resealed and used at a later date for touch ups and repairs.
Stunning high gloss durable finish. Kit contains: 1 x 250ml tin of enamel paint, 500ml aerosol brake spray cleaner & paint brush. Paint can be used on: brake calipers, valve cover, manifolds, Engine bay area.
Pack comes with all important painting instructions to follow. It is easy to apply, quick drying and has an outstanding high quality long lasting lusture finish which will enhance your vehicles brake calipers, wheel hubs or engine bay.
It is a one part paint system which requires no mixing with hardners or priming and is therefore easy to use with no mess. No dismantling of parts. Easy to clean. E-tech white caliper & engine bay paint is a new lead free formula. Easy to apply. Do not use this paint on exhaust pipes, Engine block, Wheel hubs, turbo's or any part of the engine that exceeds 150ºC.
|Warranty||you have 3 days to report any damages|
Autotek ATOOOBC500 Brake Calliper Spray Paint, Blue, 500 mlAutotek
- Extremely durable. Protects from rust. Designed primarily for the customisation of brake callipers and brake drums. Eye-catching, bright, high gloss finish. Excellent resistance to sunlight and colour fade.
|Height||24 cm (9.45 Inches)|
|Length||6.5 cm (2.56 Inches)|
|Width||6.5 cm (2.56 Inches)|
6. MP Essentials
Available in 16 Colours Gloss Orange, MP Essentials Car Van Motorbike High Temperature Engine Parts and Components Enamel PaintMP Essentials
- Specially formulated with a ceramic resin to cope with temperatures up to 250°C. Excellent durability – chip & crack resistant formula.
Resists oil, engine additives, chemicals, road salt and weathering. Easy to use and apply – brush on application. Long lasting high quality gloss or matt finish.
Autotek ATOOCALR250 Tin Brake Caliper Brush-On Paint, 250 ml, RedAutotek
- Can be applied directly to bare metal. Heat resistant to 150°C. Quick drying, high gloss finish. Suitable for calipers and drums. Alkyd based heat resistant enamel. Oil and brake fluid resistant. Follow over-coating instructions carefully.